Wordle is a word game in which players use letter tiles to create words on a game board. To play Wordle, you will need a set of letter tiles and a game board. Here are the basic steps to follow to play Wordle:
- Place the letter tiles face down on the table and mix them up.
- Each player should draw seven tiles and keep them hidden from the other players.
- The first player places one of their tiles on the game board to start a word. The tile must be placed on a square with a colored circle.
- The next player adds one of their tiles to the word on the game board, either at the beginning, middle, or end of the word. The tile must be placed on a square that is adjacent to the previous tile and that has the same color circle.
- Players continue to take turns adding tiles to the word on the game board until no more tiles can be placed.
- Once a word is completed, players score points based on the value of the tiles used in the word. The player with the highest score wins the game.
Wordle is a fun and challenging game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. It is a great way to improve your vocabulary and word-building skills.