To make French toast, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 8 slices of bread
- Maple syrup
Here are the steps to follow to make French toast:
- In a shallow dish, beat the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together until well combined.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and add a tablespoon of butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the coated slices of bread to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining slices of bread, adding more butter as needed.
- Serve the French toast hot, topped with maple syrup and additional toppings such as fruit, whipped cream, or powdered sugar.
- Enjoy your French toast!