To delete apps on your device, follow these steps:
- Open the app store on your device. This could be the Google Play Store on an Android device, or the App Store on an iPhone or iPad.
- In the app store, tap on the menu icon (usually three horizontal lines) and select “My apps & games.”
- In the “My apps & games” section, you will see a list of all the apps that are installed on your device.
- To delete an app, tap on the app that you want to delete and then tap on the “Uninstall” or “Remove” button.
- Confirm that you want to delete the app by tapping on the “OK” or “Delete” button.
After you have deleted the app, it will no longer be installed on your device and will not take up space on your device. Note that deleting an app does not necessarily remove your account or any personal data associated with the app, so you may need to take additional steps to remove your data from the app.