To delete your Instagram account, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to access your profile.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen to access the settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Help Center” option.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type “delete account” and tap on the search icon.
- Tap on the “How do I delete my account?” article to open it.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Delete Your Account” button.
- Enter your account password and tap on the “Permanently delete my account” button to confirm.
Once you have deleted your account, all of your photos, videos, and profile information will be permanently removed from Instagram. Keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content that you have deleted. Therefore, it is recommended to download a copy of your data before deleting your account.